Tips: Auto-Delete Feature of Aobo Mac Spy Software
Una caratteristica di Aobo Mac Spy Keylogger per Mac OS X is that you can set it to automatically delete logs after several days. Here we will give an introduction to the details of how it actually works, which will help users understand how to make Aobo Mac Spy Software work better.
1. The function of auto-delete, designed for users who have little future opportunity to access the target Mac, aims at reducing the size of log emails and making sure the log emails are sent successfully.
2. The function of auto-delete will recalculate the auto-delete time when you click “Hide and Go”. That is to say, if you bring up the keylogger interface and then hide and go it, the keylogger will postpone the time of its auto-delete.
3. The logs will not be automatically deleted if no one logs in the user account. Because Mac Spy Software will not work when you log out the account.
4. Only if the keylogger sends out a log email according to the email interval, it will delete the logs automatically. It does so to guarantee that you will not miss any log details.
1. If you are able to access the keylogger interface now and again, please delete logs manually.
2. If you are a user who has no access to the keylogger for a long time, please check “Automatically Delete Logs”.
3. If you need to send screenshots by emails, please set a shorter auto-delete interval such as 2 days.
Any other auto-delete problem, please contact the Aobo Mac Spy Software ticket support or live support on http://aobo.cc/support