Kids’ Facebook Rules by Aobo Mac Spy Software
Facebook Rules for Kids by Aobo Mac Spy Software Social networking is an important part of kids online activity. Aobo 맥 스파이 소프트웨어 provides several tips to consider for monitoring and protecting your kids on social networking sites like Facebook.
- Parents should know the login password and have access to their Kids’ page.
- Report emails of Facebook posts, chats, etc. should come to the parents’ email address.
- Parents should customize their Kids’ settings to make their profile safer (privacy, visibility, etc).
- Kids should never share personal information (address, phone number, pictures, etc.) with anyone on Facebook that they do not know well.
- Parents should set a limit on the time that children are allowed on Facebook.
- Parents should consider having an account on Facebook themselves, and children should be expected to add and keep their parents as “friends.”
- Kids should not add strangers as friends, or use the Facebook chat box to talk to strangers.
- The computer should be kept in a common area of the house, such as a living room, where it will always be in easy view.
- Kids should immediately tell their parents if they see anything or talk to anyone on Facebook that makes them uncomfortable; and parents should take immediate action to block or report that material.
- If your kids break any of the set guidelines, his or her account should immediately be deleted and a probation period should begin until they re-earn their parents’ trust.
Parents cannot always stay with kids when they are enjoying Facebook. Parental control 맥 OS X에 대한 스파이 소프트웨어 are good helper for parenting. With Aobo 맥 스파이 소프트웨어, parents can easily master the latest Facebook activity of kids and take actions to protect them in time.