2 Tips to Monitor Mac User Activities
As a parent, or an employer, you can use mac spy software and parental controls to keep an eye on what activities happened on your Mac OS X computers. The following tips will focus on how to keep track of the user activities.
Instalar Mac Spy Software
a instalação de um Mac Spy Software is the first tip that should be highly recommended to you. Aobo Mac Keylogger, which is a kind of Software espião para mac, supports Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5, 10.6 and later. It enables you to track all user activities on mac, including all keystrokes, websites, passwords, screenshots, applications and chats. All of these activities will be recorded automatically and stealthily, once you apply the Mac Spy Software to your Mac.
Monitoring Features of Aobo Mac Spy Software.
- Record keystrokes typed on any applications.
- Record website visits in Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
- Record passwords (Professional Edition).
- Record desktop screenshots in a preset interval.
- chats recorde tanto a lado em Aim / Adium / iChat / MSN / Skype
Use Mac Parental Controls
The second tip is to use Parental Controls in Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6 and 10.7. The built-in Controlo Parental Mac assists you monitor activities on mac, which contains websites, applications and ichat.
Os detalhes a seguir descrevem como funciona.
- Log on to your Mac with an administrator account.
- Open “System Preferences” by clicking on the icon in the Dock.
- Go to the “Parental Controls” control panel listed below the “System” heading.
- Click on the lock in the lower-left corner of the screen and enter your administrative username and password.
- Select the account you want to supervise from the list on the left side of the control panel window.
- Go to the “Logs” tab at the top of the window. The control panel will now display all of the websites and applications that the account has accessed within the last week.
- Mac OS X 10.4 has no Parental Controls so that this way can only be used in Leopard, Snow Leopard and Lion.
- You must be the administrator of the Mac, and Parental Controls cannot be enabled for administrator accounts.
We hope the two tips mentioned above can be your best choices, if you want to keep track of user activities on your Mac.