Dicas para monitorar Mutiple contas de usuário Mac Spy Software
Aobo Mac Spy Software can work on multi-user accounts on a Mac computer even if what you purchased is Personal License. To make Aobo Mac Spy Software monitor another user account’s keystrokes, websites and desktop, please refer to the following steps.
1. Login to the user account you want to monitor.
2. Download the Mac spy keylogger and copy the keylogger “.app” file to a secret folder such as “~/Library/Preferences”.
3. Double click the Mac spy keylogger “.app” file to run Aobo Mac Spy Software on the user account.
4. Use hotkey to call out the Aobo Mac Spy Software interface and configure it.
1. For Professional edition users
If you want to record all the users’ keystrokes only and physically check the keystroke logs on the main account, you can just install it on the main Administrator account and it will capture all users’ keystrokes. There is no need to follow the steps above to install Aobo Mac Spy Software on other user accounts.
If you want to record all the keystrokes, websites, and screenshots, please follow the steps above to install it for all user accounts.
2. Please check “Run keylogger every time your Mac starts” when you set up Aobo Mac Spy Software.